Monday 17 August 2015

Musing Mondays



Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Hello!  I'm  reading  a  couple  of  really  good  books  at  the  moment.
  • An  Ember  in  the  Ashes  by  Sabaa  Tahir                                                                     I'm  enjoying  this  so  far.  I'm  listening  to  the  audiobook.  I'm  currently  on  chapter  two.
  • Fans  of  the  Impossible  Life  by  Kate  Scelsa                                                              I  received  an  e - copy  of  this  on  Netgalley  and  I  really  like  it  so  far.
  • A  Darker  Shade  of  Magic  by  V.E.  Schwab                                                                I've  heard  so  much  about  this  book  and  there's  so  much  hype  surrounding  it,  but  I  think  that  it  will  live  up  to  it's  expectations.  I  really  like  the  writing.


Pictures  =  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment