I thought that since I just got back into blogging again I would join in on Kissin Blue Karen's weekly meme. This week's topic sounds like a good way for you to get to know me better.
1. I love country music. I just love how every song tells a story and how well thought out the lyrics are. My favourite artists are Hunter Hayes, Maren Morris, Dan and Shay and of course, Taylor Swift.
2. I really enjoy going to concerts. I've been to see Taylor Swift twice, Kodaline twice, Gabrielle Aplin twice, Union J twice and Hunter Hayes. I have to say that Hunter Hayes was probably my favourite because it was an intimate gig in Vicar Street, which is a small concert venue in Dublin. Everyone was singing along and he was really nice and he is an incredible musician.
3. I love GAA, which is Gaelic football and hurling. I'm an avid Dublin supporter and I always go to their matches. There is always an amazing atmosphere.
4. I love meeting authors, even though I get really nervous. I have signed books from Cassandra Clare, Rick Yancey, Darren Shan, Patrick Ness, Louise O'Neill and Catherine Doyle. They are all such nice people.
5. I love watching football and I support Liverpool.
6. My favourite subjects in school are English, History and Biology.
7. My favourite television show is Pretty Little Liars. I binge watched it last summer and I just love it. I can't wait to find out who Uber A is. My favourite liar is Spencer.
8. I love to read YA. My favourite genre is fantasy, but I like to read contemporary sometimes.
9. I actually enjoy exercise. I find going to the gym to be fun and I love seeing positive results.
10. I love to travel. I've been to England, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Germany, Italy and America. I can't wait to travel more in the future. I'd love to go to France because I've read about it in so many books and it sounds so beautiful.
11. In late August I'll be starting my final year in secondary school. I have lots of work and exams ahead of me, but it will all be worth it in the end.
12. I hope to study English in college. I'd love to be able to study something that I love every day.
13. I like using make-up, though I don't wear it every day. My favourite eyeshadow pallet is Naked 3 by Urban Decay. It has such pretty colours and I just love rose gold.
14. When I was younger, I was obsessed with Twilight. I've read all of the books countless times and I used to be able to quote the movie word for word. Actually, Breaking Dawn: Part Two was on television the other day and I found that I still remembered their lines, haha.
15. My favourite films are The Fault In Our Stars, Law Vita É Bella (Life is Beautiful), Love Rosie and Brooklyn.
16. My favourite author is Cassandra Clare. The Shadowhunter Chronicles are outstanding. I can connect with Clare's characters so well. Jace and Clary are my OTP.
17. I really like watching Booktube. Some of my favourite Booktubers are Shannon from Leaning Lights, Sam from ThoughtsOnTomes, Ben from BenjaminOfTomes, Reagan from PeruseProject, Sasha from abookutopia, Whitney from Whitty Novels, Jesse from jessethereader and Kat from Katytastic.
18. I really enjoy writing. I like writing English and history essays. We have to study Hamlet for our Leaving Certificate and I loved it and I think that it's fun to write about.
19. I speak three languages; English, Irish and Italian. We have to study Irish in school, but I actually don't mind it. I think that Italian is a beautiful language. I can't wait to visit Italy again in the future.
20. I've never had coffee. Ever.
21. I love to sing. It's so much fun. I only sing when I'm really happy.
22. I used to hate vegetables when I was younger, but I love them now. They're so good for you. My favourite is broccoli.
23. I really love listening to film scores. Gravity and the Harry Potter ones are some of my favourites.
24. I always read before I go to sleep at night. It relaxes me and I fall asleep much easier.
25. I love blogging and I have commited myself to writing this blog. I love chatting with other book lovers.
I hope you enjoyed this! It was actually quite hard to come up with 25 facts. What are some facts about you? I'd love to know.